livy-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Bozarth" <ajboz...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Typo in REST API (GET /sessions response body) docs?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 19:53:04 GMT
Thanks again, I'll fix those too. When I updated our Docs from rst to md
files I had to rewrite all the tables in html and must have made some
copy/paste errors.

 Alex Bozarth
 Software Engineer
 Spark Technology Center

 E-mail: ajbozart@us.ibm.com
 GitHub: github.com/ajbozarth
                                                                   505 Howard Street
                                                             San Francisco, CA 94105
                                                                       United States

From:	"Partridge, Lucas (GE Aviation)" <Lucas.Partridge@ge.com>
To:	"user@livy.incubator.apache.org"
            <user@livy.incubator.apache.org>
Date:	10/25/2017 01:14 AM
Subject:	Typo in REST API (GET /sessions response body) docs?

No problem, Alex. I spotted what looks like two more typos afterwards in
the request and response to GET /batches/{batchId}/log at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-livy/blob/master/docs/rest-api.md#get-batchesbatchidlog
Request – types for ‘from’ and ‘size’ should be int rather than ‘Offset’
Response - types for ‘id’, ‘from’ and ‘size’ should be int rather than ‘id’