livy-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Bozarth" <ajboz...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Access Queue and App Name
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 23:24:31 GMT

That is correct, you will need to know the batchId associated with a
session if you want to kill it while it is still running. In the case of
batch session though, they end when finished (unlike interactive sessions
which run until killed or closed). Also note that you can retrieve the list
of batches running or recently finished by calling GET /batches but you
would still need the batch id to know which is which. This process will
also be easier when the new Web UI is released in Livy 0.4.0 soon.

 Alex Bozarth
 Software Engineer
 Spark Technology Center

 E-mail: ajbozart@us.ibm.com