livy-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Gaido <marcogaid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Livy 0.6.0 based on RC2
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2019 10:01:15 GMT
I am seeing several issues on the thriftserver, anyway , since it is kind
of a preview of the thriftserver, probably this is not a big deal. The
major one is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIVY-572, which can be
workarounded with a config, though.
The SHA is ok, and the files in the distributions are too.
Since we already said that thriftserver issues are not a reason good enough
for failing this RC vote, I am +1 on this.
Thanks Marcelo!