livy-dev mailing list archives

From Saisai Shao <sai.sai.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making travis logs less verbose
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2019 03:48:40 GMT
I'm ok with the upgrade, but the environment is quite painful, I fixed lots
of issues due to changes of travis basic image. So I think the upgrade may
introduces several additional changes.

I cannot remember why two mvn builds are required, maybe you can take a try.

Thanks
Saisai

Meisam Fathi <meisam.fathi@gmail.com> 于2019年2月12日周二 上午11:16写道: