livy-dev mailing list archives

From Meisam Fathi <meisam.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making travis logs less verbose
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2019 03:16:09 GMT
I noticed a couple other things in .travis.yml, but I am not sure why they
are needed.

   - The base image is ubuntu:trusty. Can we update it to a later LTS
   version of ubuntu like Xenial?
   - Travis builds Livy twice: Is there a reason why two mvn builds are
   needed?

install:  - mvn $MVN_FLAG install -Dskip -DskipTests -DskipITs
-Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true -B -V
script:  - mvn $MVN_FLAG verify -e