livy-dev mailing list archives

From Marcelo Vanzin <van...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Making travis logs less verbose
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2019 22:10:45 GMT
If you know how to silence messages from the setup phase (apt / pip /
git), go for it. Those seem kinda hidden by Travis, but maybe there's
a setting I'm not familiar with.

Maven also has a -B option that makes things a little less verbose in
non-interactive terminals. I think -quiet might be a little overkill.

--
Marcelo