libcloud-users mailing list archives

From Yaron Naveh <>
Subject re: change ec2 shutdown behavior with libcloud
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 18:34:39 GMT
Thanks. I have finally chosen another path but have one issue:

I use create_node to create instances.  I always assign a unique "name" to
the new instance via create_node, however intermittently it is not applied
and the EC2 console shows an empty name.

Is there anything in libcloud which may cause this or is it purely an ec2