libcloud-users mailing list archives

From Yaron Naveh <yaron...@gmail.com>
Subject re: change ec2 shutdown behavior with libcloud
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 18:34:39 GMT
Thanks. I have finally chosen another path but have one issue:

I use create_node to create instances.  I always assign a unique "name" to
the new instance via create_node, however intermittently it is not applied
and the EC2 console shows an empty name.

Is there anything in libcloud which may cause this or is it purely an ec2
issue?

Yaron