libcloud-users mailing list archives

From Toma┼ż Muraus <to...@apache.org>
Subject Re: httplib error when using Rackspace cloudfiles driver
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:40:08 GMT
Hi,

Which version of libcloud are you using (0.5.2, trunk?).

It would also be very useful if you can run your script with
LIBCLOUD_DEBUG=/dev/stdout environment variable set -
LIBCLOUD_DEBUG=/dev/stdout python my_script.py.

This should log all the requests and hopefully the offending header which is
making it fail.

P.S. I think calling str() on the 'value' in common/base.py:L385 would fix
it, but I'm still interested where the 'long' value is coming from (probably
it's a content-length or something like that).

Thanks,
Tomaz