libcloud-users mailing list archives

From Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [dev] [RFC] DNS API
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2011 21:56:30 GMT
OK, now we also have a Zerigo DNS driver -
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/trunk/libcloud/dns/drivers/zerigo.py?view=markup
.

During this time I have also made some minor changes and fixes to the base
DNS API.

I was thinking about releasing a 0.6.0 beta / preview version in the
upcoming week. This way other people can play with it, test it and hopefully
provide some valuable feedback before the final 0.6.0 release.

Thanks,
Tomaz