libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From David LaBissoniere <labi...@uchicago.edu>
Subject Re: [libcloud] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.5.0
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 17:00:39 GMT
I found an issue with the Nimbus driver in 0.5.0. The recent change to make
the EC2 driver call ex_create_tags during create_node() breaks Nimbus
because it doesn't support tags and returns a server error.

I have attached a patch which fixes the issue and which I have tested
against a Nimbus cloud. It just makes the tag methods passthroughs.

Thanks,
David