libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Tomaz Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] [VOTE] Libcloud to graduate and become a top level project
Date Sat, 14 May 2011 10:35:06 GMT
We have discussed about the PMC members on the IRC a few days ago.

Here is list we have agreed on (it includes all the active committers):

   * Eric Woods (woodser@apache.org)
  * Jed Smith (jed@apache.org)
  * Jeremiah Orem(oremj@apache.org)
  * Jerry Chen (jerry@apache.org)
  * Roman Bogorodskiy (rbogorodskiy@apache.org)
  * Tom Davis (tom@apache.org)
  * Tomaz Muraus (tomaz@apache.org)
  * Paul Querna (pquerna@apache.org)

Thanks,
Tomaz

How is the list of people on the PMC being decided? I would have