libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Bogorodskiy <bogorods...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.5.0
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 11:59:14 GMT
  Tomaz Muraus wrote:

> Changelog can be found at <
> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/libcloud/tags/0.5.0/CHANGES?revision=1125822&view=markup>
> and the test tarballs are available at <
> http://people.apache.org/~tomaz/libcloud/>
>
> Since this release includes many new features and some major refactorings,
> please take your time and test it carefully before voting.
>
> It is especially important to test it with your existing code so we can be
> sure that all, now deprecated paths (libcloud.drivers.*, libcloud.providers,
> libcloud.types, libcloud.ssh, libcloud.deployment, …) still work and the
> release is fully backward compatible.
>
> +/- 1
> [  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.5.0

I have tested this release using integration test I have for my lc-tools
scripts, I have tested both head version which uses new imports like
libcloud.compute and also tested old version which used the previous
scheme with libcloud.providers etc. Both tests passed. I've used GoGrid
for both tests.

My integration test doesn't cover load balancers and storage stuff
though.

So, +1.

Roman Bogorodskiy