libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Tomaz Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>
Subject [libcloud] libcloud @ PyCon 2011 sprints
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:57:09 GMT
Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know that libcloud will be at PyCon sprints <
http://us.pycon.org/2011/sprints/projects/> in Atlanta this year (March
14-17th 2011).

Paul will be there during the conference days (March 11-13th) and I will
also be there during the sprint days (March 11-17th).

Here is a current list of topics for the sprint:

   -
   - Finishing off the Storage support
   - Refactoring existing modules
   - Documentation enhancements
   - Porting it to Python 3K

If you will be around, you are more than welcome to join us and help us
improve and advance the library.

If you are planning to join us, it would be great if you can add yourself to
the list on the PyCon website <http://us.pycon.org/2011/sprints/projects>
and also post here so we know how many people to expect (this is important
so we can get enough beer / diet soda / coffee / whatever your favorite
drink is :-)).

Thanks and hopefully see you at PyCon!
Tomaz