libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Schwartz, Philip Marc (LNG-BCT)" <Philip.Schwa...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject [libcloud] [vote] Usage of Ant bylaws for libcloud.
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:43:07 GMT

Please vote for or against using the Ant bylaws (http://ant.apache.org/bylaws.html) for the
libcloud project.

These bylaws do a very good job of defining the project organization and voting process as
done in the Apache way. I think if we can get consensus and use these bylaws, we will have
the start of organization so we can move to setup a PMC and move forward with votes pertaining
to the project.

My vote is +1

you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.