libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Miquel Torres <tob...@googlemail.com>
Subject [libcloud] Re: Announcing Overmind
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:46:34 GMT
Hi Dan,

I want to explicitly thank Cloudkick for taking the decision to
release the libcloud code. Thank you!

As for collaborating/contributing, anyone interested in more libcloud
drivers getting support in Overmind, that is a good and easy way to
start helping us. It is explained here in detail:
http://github.com/tobami/overmind/wiki/How-to-contribute

Miquel