libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Creating sandbox/perl
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 19:02:38 GMT
On 9/30/2010 2:51 PM, Paul Querna wrote:
> I'm very interested in figuring out a way to re-use test cases /
> expected responses for each provider, on all of the different language
> backends;  Maybe a simple stub server that would run a fake X
> endpoint?
Thats what you seen in rails unit tests all the time.

VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.