libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Woods <woods...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Image state not recognised within drivers/ibm_sbc.py
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:01:45 GMT
Hi Sengor,

Thanks for discovering this issue and posting to the list.  The IBM SBC gained support for
two additional node states when the GA was released; 12=Deprovision pending and 13=Restart
pending.  In addition, the IP Address and Storage services support an additional, undocumented
state; 7=Delete pending.  The API documentation will soon be updated to reflect this.

I've updated both the Python and Java drivers and committed the changes.

Thanks again!
Eric W.