libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Jed Smith <...@jedsmith.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Python 2.7 _to_images putheader failure, works on Python 2.6
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:52:31 GMT
On Jul 19, 2010, at 10:35 AM, ssteinerX@gmail.com wrote:

> On Jul 19, 2010, at 10:18 AM, Jed Smith wrote:

used in format strings? That's not something I remember reading about in What's New, but it
makes sense in that context. What header we're sending that isn't a string is another question.

>>> Please see my previous message about the redundant header that's being explicitly
set as an integer.

>> Oh, it's in the .join(values).  That makes more sense, and has never worked.
>>
>> My apologies, read the exception wrong.
>
> No problem, now, the question is who is going to remove the setting of the redundant
header and get it committed?

I cast it to string as opposed to removing it.  There may be a reason it is set
that both of us are unaware of.  LIBCLOUD-43 created for tracking.

Fixed in r965538 = 04f1f94f1fe26d2ac36f29d7b7a57ea786fed070

JS