libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.3.1
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 15:48:30 GMT
I looked at the bzip file.  Signatures are good and I spot checked files in the release.  The
key validated but I pulled a copy from a public server.  We need a KEYS file.

~/Downloads> gpg --verify apache-libcloud-incubating-0.3.1.tar.bz2.asc
gpg: Signature made Thu May  6 16:01:25 2010 PDT using DSA key ID 42721F00
gpg: Good signature from "Paul Querna <chip@force-elite.com>"
gpg:                 aka "Paul Querna <chip@cyan.com>"
gpg:                 aka "Paul Querna <chip@corelands.com>"
gpg:                 aka "Paul Querna <pquerna@apache.org>"
gpg:                 aka "Paul Querna (cloudkick) <pquerna@cloudkick.com>"

get the KEYS file and I'll give you a plus one.