libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject [libcloud] 0.4.x goals
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 20:37:58 GMT
I've bumped the version number on trunk to 0.4.0-dev, mostly because
of the removal of zope.interfaces and the associated removal of
libcloud.interfaces, at best removing a module, even if unused, is a
big enough API change to warent a minor bump.

So, I'm thinking that for 0.4.x, we shouldn't do a long cycle at all,
I'd even like to consider tagging next week, and mostly just focus on
fixing blocker issues with some drivers (voxel anyone?) and small
updates to go along with the removal of zope.interfaces.

I think we should try to make 0.4.x kind of a long lived stable
release cycle, and do more creative stuff for 0.5.x.

If nothing major happens then, I'll intend to tag 0.4.0 on something
like next Wednesday the 19th?

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Paul