libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <fernc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Java Skeleton Available
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 20:26:13 GMT
Paul,

Since this is about java more than python, which is what libcloud is to
date, I'm speaking up.

The only party concerned outwardly with turning libcloud into java is IBM,
which is why I raise to the surface this context.  There is a lot of
backdoor discussions I have heard about that I could mention, so let's not
go there.

If you guys want to allow IBM to skip the incubator process, and hand them
the keys.. just do it.  At least that would be transparent.

-Adrian