libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <fernc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Java Skeleton Available
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 18:14:20 GMT
My thoughts are its too early to create fragmentation in the cloud
communities.  Libcloud is undeniably python focused, and Java doesn't make
sense here. I suggest joining a community like jclouds or dasein where you
don't have to change it into something different. Im not sure what you are
so worried about, as IBM cloud is an easy api and on our todolist. If you
actually try an existing java community and find it a bad fit, submit your
apache incubator proposal.

My 2p
Adrian