libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Kyle Marsh <ky...@hq.newdream.net>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Libcloud Docs
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 14:58:38 GMT
Kyle,

I was having trouble running individual unit tests myself.  I'm not
sure from your e-mail if you've figured it out yet, but I figured that
this should probably show up on the list for now (and hopefully be
included in a README or something in the future).

To run an individual unit test you need to set the PYTHONPATH
environment variable to /home/me/libcloud (or wherever you unpackaged
the libcloud source).  Thus the command you need to run looks (in
linux) something like this:

    `/usr/bin/env PYTHONPATH=/home/me/libcloud/ python test/test_provider.py -v`

Hope this helps people getting started writing drivers for libcloud!

~Kyle Marsh