libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Kyle Murphy <kylemu...@gmail.com>
Subject [libcloud] Libcloud Docs
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 04:34:29 GMT
Hello,

I was hoping to help with some docs for Libcloud, I wrote up an outline of
what I think would help the website, mostly it's suggesting what sections we
could include on the 'Getting Started' page, such as a 'Testing' section.
Also, some errors I found while just trying to figure this stuff out, I've
been having a lot of trouble running the UnitTests for each provider, and
some example code throws some errors for me.

The outline is about as non-technical as these things go, but I hope it
helps some!

Thanks,
Kyle Murphy