libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Molina Aranda <danmo...@pdi.ucm.es>
Subject Re: [libcloud] 0.3.x status
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:08:14 GMT
Hi Paul,

I am looking at the new included drivers and I am wondering if the
OpenNebula driver could be included in the 0,3.x release. The driver was
uploaded two weeks ago to JIRA and the required tests were included in the
patch. If there is something wrong in the way I uploaded it or you need me
to change anything else, just let me know.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Molina, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog