libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Molina Aranda <danmo...@pdi.ucm.es>
Subject [libcloud] OpenNebula driver
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:15:05 GMT
Hi,

This email is to announce that during the last weeks we have been working on
a OpenNebula [1] driver implementation based on the OCF OCCI API [2].
OpenNebula provides the first reference implementation of this new cloud
interface specification.

I have just upload the patch to JIRA. If you want me to send it in other way
or you need any kind of documentation, just let me know.

In order to test the driver you can use the dummy cloud [3] that we offer.

Regards.

[1] http://www.opennebula.org/
[2] http://www.occi-wg.org
<http://www.occi-wg.org/>[3] http://opennebula.org/cloud:cloud

--
Daniel Molina, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog