libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] PATCH: IBM Driver Test Class
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 16:26:30 GMT

On Apr 2, 2010, at 11:22 AM, Eric Woods wrote:

> I've included a patch of my latest work (attached).  This patch includes a test class
structure and fixtures for the IBM driver.  One test method has been implemented for proof
of concept.  I have also uploaded the patch to JIRA.  In the future, should I upload patches
to JIRA, this list, or continue uploading to both?

I would say JIRA is just fine but from what I understand, one can never overuse the mailing
list.

Paul had posed a good question earlier -- are there any docs for this API readily available?

Cheers,
Jerry