libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wright <jshwri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Virtualbox driver for libcloud?
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 02:56:59 GMT
The VirtualBox Python API is really straightforward. There are bindings for
both the local COM/XPCOM interface, and the SOAP interface. I created
VBoxWeb (http://github.com/JshWright/vboxweb) a while back using the Python
API (My version of VBoxWeb is no longer maintained, having
been superseded by the official project of the same name (
http://code.google.com/p/vboxweb/)).

The documentation for the API is bundled with the SDK. (
http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/3.1.4/VirtualBoxSDK-3.1.4-57640.zip
)

If this is something the libcloud community thinks should be added, I'd be
happy to contribute.

~JW