libcloud-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [libcloud] PATCH: New IBM Adapter
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:34:11 GMT
On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 17:11 -0400, Eric Woods wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a patch that includes the framework for the new IBM Developer
> Cloud adapter.  For proof of concept, I've implemented list_nodes,
> list_images, list_sizes, and list_locations.  I've included the patch
> as an attachment, so I may need to follow up with the patch directly
> embedded.

Great to see the patch Eric - exactly the way to go.

Could you post the patch to Jira [1]? When you do, make sure you tick
the button that grants the ASF a license to your code.

If you plan to submit a lot more, you could choose to send in an ICLA
document (see Contributor license agreement section here [2]).

With these steps we will know that we can safely incorporate your work
into Libcloud without any legal concerns about ownership or licensing.

Many thanks!

Upayavira

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD
[2] http://www.apache.org/licenses/