lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Lars Geldner" <geldner.list....@gmx.net>
Subject umlauts in DC elements
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 11:58:10 GMT
Dear list,

we are using Lenya Apache Lenya 2.0.2 on Linux. All encoding configurations in sitemap.xmap
are set to UTF-8.
If we are putting german umlauts like ö, ä, ü in DC elements, e.g. in the description element,
then we get problems after saving and displaying meta data page. All umlauts are displayed
as "?". In addition, if we are searching (using Lucene) for strings that contains such umlauts,
the appropriate pages are found. But the strings that we have searched for are  displayed
with a "?" too.

A second problem is that we cannot make changes on the DC elements that contain umlauts. A
popup occurs saying "value can't be saved, concurrent change detected".

Thanks in advance,

Lars