lenya-user mailing list archives

From Gintare Ragaisiene <gintare.ragaisi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After Firefox refreshing changes layout
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 09:08:52 GMT
Rudolf,

   here it is when refreshing page after marking url and press enter :
http://www.ginsoft.eu/development/Screenshot-Firefox-before-refresh.png

   and here it is when refreshing with Refresh button :
http://www.ginsoft.eu/development/Screenshot-Firefox-after-refresh.png

   and there is raw design :
http://www.ginsoft.eu/development/site/index.html

Martin,

   design uses Cufon javascript to render nice font on top regular, but I
don't think that problem related with font size... I think it is something
specific to Lenya and firefox cashing... because raw design does not have
such problem.