lenya-user mailing list archives

From Jürgen Ragaller <ragal...@apache.org>
Subject TinyMCE 3.x Integration?
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:42:45 GMT
Hi users and devs!

I'm currently working on our publication to get it working smoothly with the 2.1 dev branch.
So far so good...

IIUC some of your work at the summer meeting in Bordeaux was about making lenya compatible
with tinymce 3.x.

When the TinyMCE usecase is executed, I get the following JavaScript errors:

tinyMCE.importPluginLanguagePack is not a function
tinyMCE.importPluginLanguagePack('simplebrowser', 'en');

tinyMCE.importPluginLanguagePack is not a function
tinyMCE.importPluginLanguagePack('unloadhandler');

These errors (and other followups when the above are fixed) seem to be related to the Plugin
API Changes from TinyMCE 2.x to 3.x (see here: http://wiki.moxiecode.com/index.php/TinyMCE:Migration_guide).
To my understanding the two lenya tinymce plugins are still written in 2.x plugin style.

I's quite possible, that I got something completely wrong here (or misunderstood the discussions
in Bordeaux).

Thanks for help!
Jürgen

null-oder-eins GmbH Zürich