lenya-user mailing list archives

From Jürgen Ragaller <ragal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TinyMCE 3.x Integration?
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 06:30:46 GMT
Good morning, Rainer

Thanks! That's a nice start. I'll try to rewrite the simplebrowser plugin in the same way.

I suggest to drop the 2.x compatibility. It makes no sense to me to be compatible with an
oldish in-browser-editor that is not compatible with todays modern browsers.

What do the other devs think about this?

Jürgen

null-oder-eins GmbH Zürich
web & graphic design

www.null-oder-eins.ch