lenya-user mailing list archives

From florent andré <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Re: TinyMCE 3.x Integration?
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:39:15 GMT
Hi Jurgen,

Will be nice to see tiny3 in 2.1.X !

As far as I remember it don't seem that work was done on tiny3. I
remember that Richard clean the "editors fauna" in the 2.1... maybe he
also work on tiny3 integration...

Have a good day
++

On 10/14/2010 01:42 PM, Jürgen Ragaller wrote:
> Hi users and devs!
>

> I'm currently working on our publication to get it working smoothly with the 2.1 dev
branch.
> So far so good...
>
> IIUC some of your work at the summer meeting in Bordeaux was about making lenya compatible
with tinymce 3.x.

> When the TinyMCE usecase is executed, I get the following JavaScript errors:
>
> tinyMCE.importPluginLanguagePack is not a function
> tinyMCE.importPluginLanguagePack('simplebrowser', 'en');
>
> tinyMCE.importPluginLanguagePack is not a function
> tinyMCE.importPluginLanguagePack('unloadhandler');
>

> These errors (and other followups when the above are fixed) seem to be related to the
Plugin API Changes from TinyMCE 2.x to 3.x (see here: http://wiki.moxiecode.com/index.php/TinyMCE:Migration_guide).
To my understanding the two lenya tinymce plugins are still written in 2.x plugin style.