lenya-user mailing list archives

From florent andré <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Re: Lenya blank page, Cocoon works properly
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 06:13:46 GMT
humm, may be your download was corrupt and that why you have render
problems.

I just try with the same configuration and it's work well for me.

On the other hand, rendering for publication level is done in the
$PUBLICATION_HOME/$PUB/sitemap.xmap ( =
build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/default/sitemap.xmap)

++