lenya-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Brüßler <m...@danielbruessler.de>
Subject Re: Lenya blank page, Cocoon works properly
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 22:59:41 GMT
Hello,

every URL I try with lenya (using the embedded Jetty) shows just a blank
page.

http://localhost:8888/
http://localhost:8888/kldsjfkldjf
http://localhost:8888/default/
http://localhost:8888/lenya/
http://localhost:8888/lenya/index.html

What can I uncomment or include in
$LENYA_HOME/src/webapp/global-sitemap.xmap
or
$LENYA_HOME/src/pubs/default/sitemap.xmap
to find the rendering problem ?

Cheers!
Daniel