lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Embed tag / kupu
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:30:46 GMT
Rainer Schöpf schrieb:
> On Fri, 3 Jul 2009, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>  > Richard Frovarp schrieb:
>  > > Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>  > > > Rainer Schöpf schrieb:
>  > > >
>  > > >
>  > > > > Note that the patch I attached to the bug report improves the behaviour
>  > > > > insofar as kupu removes many offending tags/attributes before trying
>  > > > > save.
>  > > >
>  > > > That sounds good. Is someone taking care of the patch? I'm currently
>  > > > working on other issues (tests etc.), it would be great if someone could
>  > > > take the lead for the TinyMCE and Kupu issues. Thanks! :)
>  > > >
>  > > > -- Andreas
>  > > >
>  > > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > > I looked at the patch real quickly. It's against code that comes from
>  > > Kupu's repo, not ours. It's in the Lenya integration area, but still in
>  > > their repo. The last patch I contributed to them hasn't been committed, and
>  > > that was a couple of years ago. We may want to get the Lenya integration
>  > > chunk back in our repo somehow.
>  >
>  > Yes, I guess that would make things easier. For the moment I have added a
>  > build script which applies the patch.
>
> This is a nice new feature.  There is one problem: the patch is applied to the
> files in the src tree. When you run the build twice, it tries to apply the patch
> twice.  It might be better to apply the patch only in the build tree.

I always set modules.copy to false, so for me there is no build tree …

I noticed that the build tries to apply the patch twice, but since it
fails I think it doesn't do any harm. But maybe there is some
configuration option to check if the patch has already been applied. If
the behaviour annoys you, please file a bug :)

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH