lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lenya CMS: client side publication date of document
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:19:12 GMT
Gintare Ragaisiene schrieb:
> Hello,
>
>   Server that runs Lenya is in USA, my client that uses Lenya is in
> Lithuania. Client need to see Lithuanian publication timestamps, but
> Lenya shows them according to server USA timestamps. How can I chan
> change it to display Lithuanian timestamps ?

The format of the timestamps is determined by the locale passed to the
i18n transformer. The default publication uses the document language:

<map:transform type="i18n">
   <map:parameter name="locale" value="{page-envelope:language}"/>
</map:transform>

If you want to use the browser settings instead, you can switch to the
request locale:

<map:transform type="i18n">
   <map:parameter name="locale" value="{request:locale}"/>
</map:transform>

Maybe you might want to use a dedicated i18n transformation for the
publication timestamps. You'll find more info in the Cocoon
documentation on the i18n transformer.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO