lenya-user mailing list archives

From Florent André <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject [ModContrib] How to go on the svn.4sengines.eu
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:36:31 GMT
Hi all,

In order to help the lenya community development, I set up an svn dedicated
to lenya's modules contribution.

This svn is a first step, if some of us use it, I could set up a front end
cms.

-- How it's work ?

* Like an SVN ! :)
* read access is open, one or groups can have write access

-- How to create an account ?

* for now you have to send me :
1) - an apache digest password, to set-up it :
1.1) type this command : htdigest -c YOURNAME.htpasswd svn YOURNAME
1.2) send me the YOURNAME.htpasswd file

2) - write a mail with
2.1) the name of the module
2.2) the name of people who have write access to your module

-- How to use ?

* After the creation of your module space you can svn it with this address
http://svn.4sengines.eu/modcontrib/YOURMODULENAME

Hope you agree with this initiative.

++