lenya-user mailing list archives

From Gintare Ragaisiene <gintare.ragaisi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lenya trainer/consultant
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 06:48:14 GMT
Hello,

   I'm independent computer software professional, and I've one Lenya 2.0
project for Lithuanian teachers profession association . I've built it and
do client training how to use it. Also I've built projects with ather Apache
projects OfBiz and cocoon 2.2 and trained clients to work with those
projects. So, with my experience I can do some explain or to prepare some
material for Lenya's professionals.

When do you need this training?

Regards,
Gintare