lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: firedocs installation problems
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:20:37 GMT
Hi Norbert,

norbert.reinhard@kern.ag schrieb:

> Thank you Andreas for your response
>
> if I change the local.build.properties in the following setting:
>
> pubs.root.dirs=src/pubs:../CONTRIB_HOME/pubs
> modules.root.dirs=src/modules:src/modules-core:src/pubs/default/modules:../CONTRIB_HOME/modules:../CONTRIB_HOME/pubs/defaultfiredocs/modules

> modules.copy=false
>
> I get after a .\build.bat following message:
>
> prepare-modules:
>
> No module(s) found in directory
> [C:\CONTRIB_HOME\pubs\defaultfiredocs\modules]

this directory is not necessary anymore, since I have moved the
defaultstyle module to contributions/2_0_X/modules. Sorry for not
mentioning it earlier.

[…]

> C:\src\build\lenya\temp\modules-build.xml:5950: Duplicate target
> 'validate-module-org.apache.lenya.modules.blog'

You probably still have a blog module in $LENYA_HOME/src/modules. It was
moved to the contributions area, I guess you have to update $LENYA_HOME.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH