lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Making a publication editable with firedocs
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:38:36 GMT
Vik Tara schrieb:
>> I'll be glad to help, maybe I'll find the time to start a page in the
>> docu publication tonight.
> If you don't and just want to throw out some thoughts - then I'd be
> happy to put it on the wiki.

I have added a page and started to explain the basic concepts:

https://lenya.zones.apache.org/cms/docu/authoring/docu20/tutorials/firedocs.html

TODO:

* Configuring a resource type to make it editable with Firedocs
* Registering the MIME type in Firedocs
* Defining templates

>> More specifically, this could mean to provide a standard
>> publication.xmap in the core
> This seems very sensible. On a lot of sites we start by copying the
> default publication and then adding or removing bits - which isn't ideal.
>
> I could contribute some time to this.

OK, any ideas are very much appreciated!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH