lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Firedocs in Firefox 3.0.7 Problem
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:05:50 GMT
Anish schrieb:
> Can anybody help me in editing meta data  (updating mime type of the
> page to application/forrest+xml) using Lenya 2.0 CMS....

This is only necessary for the docu publication [1]. There you can use
the "Meta data" tab in the site area to change the mime type ("Document"
meta data).

The documents in the defaultfiredocs publication should be editable out
of the box.

[1] https://lenya.zones.apache.org/cms/docu/authoring/index.html

-- Andreas

--