lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upload Assets (Images) on Lenya 2.0 Problem
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:49:24 GMT
Hi Anish,

Anish schrieb:
> Hi All
>
> I'm trying to upload assets (images) on Lenya 2.0 and then trying to put
> them as live.
>
> When I upload asset it gets uploaded and is shown in assets but when I
> add an image to the page, submit and publish there is no image displayed
> on the live page.

in contrast to Lenya 1.2.4, in 2.0.x images are separate documents. You
have to publish the image documents too when publishing a page. This can
be simplified using the "Workflow overview" usecase or the batch
publishing usecase from the contributions area.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH