lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem in using lenya as stand-alone with jetty server(wihtout any IDE)
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:48:15 GMT
astra123 schrieb:

> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>> astra123 schrieb:
>>
>> […]
>>
>>> i have attached the zip file of src. (which is present below LENYA_HOME)
>> Thanks!
>>
>>> http://www.nabble.com/file/p23133703/src.zip src.zip
>>>
>>> If you find time please help us on checking this source directory(where
>>> all
>>> the xmls related to publication are placed)
>> You find the reason for the (admittedly confusing) error message in
>> $LENYA_HOME/build/lenya/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/log4j.log. On my machine I
>> get this error:
>>
>> org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException: Configuration directory
>> [/your_home/src/lenya/data/access-control/passwd] does not exist!
>>
>> Does this directory exist on your machine? It should contain the access
>> control data, see
>> http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/tutorials/newPublication14.html#N1006E.
>>
>> -- Andreas
>>

>> --
>> Andreas Hartmann, CTO
>> BeCompany GmbH
>> http://www.becompany.ch
>> Tel.: +41 (0) 43 818 57 01

> i have the log4j.log file for your reference
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p23148423/log4j.log log4j.log
>
> and as you asked under [/your_home/src/lenya/data/access-control/passwd] i
> have some files as told in the reference link
> http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/tutorials/newPublication14.html#N1006E.
>
> Please help me to resolve this

Apparently you're using Windows, and the FileAccreditableManager doesn't
like the access control configuration URI. Windows needs a special
syntax for the drive letter, IIRC it's something like

   /c:/your_home/src/lenya/data/access-control/passwd or
   /c/your_home/src/lenya/data/access-control/passwd

(not sure though, didn't use Windows for a while)

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH