lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem in using lenya as stand-alone with jetty server(wihtout any IDE)
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:08:36 GMT
astra123 schrieb:

[…]

> i have attached the zip file of src. (which is present below LENYA_HOME)

Thanks!

> http://www.nabble.com/file/p23133703/src.zip src.zip
>
> If you find time please help us on checking this source directory(where all
> the xmls related to publication are placed)

You find the reason for the (admittedly confusing) error message in
$LENYA_HOME/build/lenya/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/log4j.log. On my machine I
get this error:

org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException: Configuration directory
[/your_home/src/lenya/data/access-control/passwd] does not exist!

Does this directory exist on your machine? It should contain the access
control data, see
http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/tutorials/newPublication14.html#N1006E.

-- Andreas

--