lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem in using lenya as stand-alone with jetty server(wihtout any IDE)
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:17:14 GMT
astra123 schrieb:

[…]

> Thanks for your response.
> Im using Lenya 2.0 version.

2.0 had some issues, I'd recommend updating to 2.0.2. We will hopefully
release 2.0.3 in a couple of weeks.

> As you said inside "$LENYA_HOME/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/MYPUB/Config"
> im finding publication.xml.
> My doubt is whwn im trying to launch My publication why it is saying
> introduction.html not found.?

That's a good question. It sounds familiar, though – could be an issue
with the 2.0 version. If you don't want to try it with a newer version,
you could ZIP your publication and attach it to the Wiki, maybe I'll
find the time to take a look at it.

> Do i need to create any introduction.html or will get created while building
> itself?If so please tell me in which path i need to place that
> introduction.html.

The file doesn't actually exist, the page is dynamically generated from
publication.xml.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO