lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem in using lenya as stand-alone with jetty server(wihtout any IDE)
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:09:25 GMT
astra123 schrieb:
> Hi,
> I'm trying with lenya as stand-alone with jetty server by using the below
> link:
> http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/tutorials/newPublication14.html
> I have followed all the steps given in that ...(im trying without any IDE)
> im able to find my first publication in the left-hand side of the lenya's
> index page.
> when i click that link introduction page needs to launch.
> But im not able to do that. Getting some error ( "Resource not Found "
> introduction.html)

Which Lenya version are you using? Does your publication work with the
current SVN version of the BRANCH_2_0_X?

Does the directory structure of your deployed publication (in
$LENYA_HOME/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/) look OK (compared to the
default publication), especially the publication.xml file?

-- Andreas

Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH
Tel.: +41 (0) 43 818 57 01