lenya-user mailing list archives

From René de Vries <r...@canyon.xs4all.nl>
Subject How to use the collection module
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2009 18:52:36 GMT
Hello all,

I'm looking into building a module to preview photo's. The idea is to
have a page (somewhat like the resource page) that will preview an
image together with a bar on the top containing some of the other
photo's.

For this I need to have a list of siblings. This seemed easy, but
proved less so... First I used the sitetree module to build a custom
navigation. The problem with this solution is (although it is easy to
build) that the resource type is not available and I want to be able
to mix documents but only show images in my preview page. Next I
looked at the news module, but I can't really put my finger on the way
this works (which part defines the resource and which part does the
collection). The collection module (and it's documentation) didn't
really help.

Any tips?

Thank you,

René