lenya-user mailing list archives

From astra123 <sandhya.jayachand...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: New resource type when edited refers to the foaf.rng?
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 03:49:56 GMT

MShah wrote:

> I added a a couple of new resources in lenya, one is the sample person
> resource that is discussed in the tutorial and I created and added my own
> resource as well, I can create a new resource type that I added, when when
> I try editing the resource using bxe the person resource works perfectly,
> but when I try to edit my own resource using bxe it is trying to load the
> foaf.rng, Relax NG schema for the person resource and is failing.  Where
> is the foaf.rng file being referenced in the new resource I created.
>
> Any tips on resolving this will be much appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Monisha

Hi Monisha,

Im trying to build a sample publication using the tutorial under

http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/tutorials/newPublication14.html

While launching the "my first publication link" which appears in left ahnd
side of lenya index page.
Im getting error like "resource not found MYPUB/introduction.html".

Here i have attached the log4j.log file
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23148771/log4j.log log4j.log

Can you please help me regarding this?
Have you faced any pblm like this